Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tiny Voice Big Words!

Everyone has been telling me for years that I should be writing down all the goofy things the kids have been saying. I am a few years behind but Cay gave me an interesting start to the day yesterday that I could not pass up sharing. I was getting dressed to take her to school and was too lazy to go down stairs to get a clean pair of underwear. I broke down and threw a thong on... Bla!!! Dental Floss was NOT meant for my bum! Before I could slip into my pants, my loving 4 year walked in laughing hysterically at my rear-end! I turned to find her pointing and laughing. I asked what was so funny and she said "MOM!!! Your Butt is so BIG it Ate the back of your panties!!!" hmphhhh..... Just how every Mother wants to start her day.

Enjoy the laugh... At my "big butts expense!"

No comments:

Post a Comment