Saturday, January 14, 2012

swoooshhhhh! time Flies!

It is amazing how time Flies by! This week was filled with highs and lows... peaks and valleys. The lows seem soooo Huge! Like I will never be able to crawl out. Then I hit a High and I can see the light again. I would not take the lows away. They have helped mold me.

Through out the week Cay has said so many funny things that have made me stop and laugh. I could be in the worst mood and she blurts out "Ahhhhhh!!!! MOM!!!! There is a Lizard outside!!!" She meant Blizzard! She asked me why my boobs are squishy and said she likes them as pillows. I could go on and on. What I am realizing is that God gave me these little creatures. And just as I am learning that I have a purpose, they do as well! I Love that these silly comments fly out of her mouth just when I need to hear them. A laugh will help calm any Mama! As for Bay, she is the nurturer! She loves to snuggle and be held. I just eat it up in hopes that it will never end. It is hard to think about the fact that someday, these little mice will not want to snuggle with me... They will be to big for that. I am stealing all the giggles and Lovins I can now and hope that they never grow too old to love on the Mama:)

No comments:

Post a Comment